Sunday, October 2, 2011

I'm an Allrecipes Allstar!

For the past few months, I've had the privilege of being a Allrecipes.com Allstar*, and I'm having a blast!  I've met a lot of lovely people (both fellow Allstars and Allrecipes.com staff) and have had the opportunity to try some great recipes.  (Find out more about the Allstar program here Allrecipes.com Allstars.)  I can't wait to get started on the activities for October!


Here are some of the delicious things I've tried so far! 


Sweet Potato Casserole
Savannah's Perfectly Ravishing Red Velvet Cake
Lemon Cheese Ball
Mom's Favorite Baked Mac and Cheese
Baked Asparagus with Balsamic Butter Sauce


Here are a few of the photos I took....I know, I know...my photography skills are in need of some serious work!







***** I am an Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador (a voluntary position) and am not compensated for my work with Allrecipes.com.  Any and all products or samples received from advertisers are only used for the purpose of writing experienced-based reviews. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are purely my own. *****

No comments:

Post a Comment